List four forms of energy that you use from morning, when you wake up, till you reach the school.
- Muscular energy: To carry out physical work.
- Electrical energy: For running various appliances.
- Chemical energy: For cooking food or running a vehicle.
- Sound energy: For hearing speech, songs, etc.
From where do we get these different forms of energy?
- Muscular energy: From muscle contraction of the body.
- Electrical energy: From power stations.
- Chemical energy: From firewood, LPG, petrol, kerosine, etc.
- Sound energy: From our body, music instruments etc.
Can we call these ‘sources’ of energy? Why or why not?
✅Answer: They are sources of energy, but not the ultimate source of energy. They are obtained by the conversion of one form of energy from another. Ultimately all these forms of energy come from the Sun. So, Sun is the ultimate source of energy.